New Release 1.11 and SIGGRAPH saleVersion 1.11 brings many new features and is introduced with a 33% discount.
The discount ends Friday 22nd August 2014 a week after SIGGRAPH.
You can use this RSS feed to be informed about important news, such as software releases.
Current version: 1.11
By accepting the EULA via the checkbox and downloading the 'Alles Im Fluss' software (or if you bypass or otherwise disable the checkbox, and still access or otherwise use the software), you accept the terms and conditions in the EULA. If you do not accept the terms and conditions in the EULA, you should leave the checkbox disabled, and you must discontinue use of the software.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
Alles Im Fluss - End User License Agreement ================================================================================ Copyright: © 2008-2014 Christoph Kubisch Homepage: http://www.allesimfluss.biz Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org The SOFTWARE PRODUCT (Alles Im Fluss) is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. * LICENSES 'Alles Im Fluss' is licensed as follows: * Installation and Usage. Licenses are per user and valid for use on all supported platforms. License keys may be used on multiple computers and platforms, provided the license key holder is the primary user. Businesses must purchase at least as many licenses as the number of people using 'Alles Im Fluss'. * Backup Copies. You may make copies of the license key and or 'Alles Im Fluss' for backup and archival purposes. * Modifications. You are allowed to make modifications, when clearly marked as such, to the script files (*.ms/*.mcr) and make such changes public. However redistribution of other files included in 'Alles Im Fluss' is not permitted. * DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS * Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any copy of 'Alles Im Fluss'. * Distribution. You may not distribute or sell license keys or 'Alles Im Fluss' to third parties. Licenses will be revoked if distributed or sold to third parties. * Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the license key or 'Alles Im Fluss'. * Proprietary material. The Software contains copyrighted material, trade secrets and other proprietary material. You may not decompile, modify, reverse engineer, prepare derivative works based on the Software, or disassemble the Software, except within the limits of the modification grant. * COPYRIGHT All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to 'Alles Im Fluss' and any copies thereof are owned by Christoph Kubisch. * NO WARRANTIES The copyright holders expressly disclaim any warranty for 'Alles Im Fluss', which is provided 'as is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. * LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall copyright holders be liable for any damages due to use of 'Alles Im Fluss', to the maximum extent permitted by law. This includes without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information. In no event will copyright holders be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages. The copyright holders shall have no liability with respect to the content of 'Alles Im Fluss' or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, trademark rights, business interruption, loss of privacy or the disclosure of confidential information.Release history Version 1.11 - 2014.08.03
- 3dsmax 2015 support
- feature - path extraction: Extract a replay path from any existin geometry, using face selections. This allows for quick copy/paste operations, as well as local mirroring of edge or face extrusions.
- feature - manual point insertion: If selection-lock was active during stroke begin, you place points manually using CTRL.
- feature - tweak transforms: Tweak now supports all major transform modes, and not just moving vertices.
- feature - flip replay sides: Using the transform cycle button you can flip the sideness of a path prior replay.
- feature - relatively-scaled replay: Activated refine allows to scale the replay depending on geometry.
- minor: Moving close to constrain point, allows change of constrain direction.
- minor: Improved installer.
- bugfix constrain and point deletion: By moving the brush back and deleting previous points, a crash could have happened when shift-constrain is active and the very first point is hit.
- bugfix face extrusion: Face extrusion may have been broken under certain situations.
- bugfix selection display: In some versions of max the display during selection painting, or a "redo" of such operation might not have been visible, despite actually affecting the mesh, and becoming visible if another selection operation is performed.
- bugfix tweak brush hover position: When the tweak brush was hovering over an object, it's 3d position sometimes was wrong, though it was corrected the moment you start a stroke.
- minor: brush orientation line (sticking out) could cause smearing artifacts when looking at the low angles towards the brush and the brush was outside the object's bounding box.
- bugfix redraw problem: higher max versions only showed changes by other commands (for example key binding for NURMS toggle) when the viewport is changed afterwards. This problem stayed around despite AIF disabled. The root cause lies within changes of 3dsmax itself in regards to maxscript value handling and is therefore unknown, a workaround was put in place. (Thanks to Warren for reporting)
- added: version information in support and license section of general settings
- minor: brush gizmo could look weird on first use
- First public release